Babies! Babies! Babies!

February 2, 2009
Baby boys and baby girls. Newborn babies are so sweet. So pure and soft and adorably cute. Welcoming babies into our hearts and showering them and announcing their arrivals never goes out of season. In honor of my fourth niece's birth (but I am an aunt for the 9th time... you do the math), I want to highlight all of our baby announcements and baby shower invitations. Welcome into the world and our family little Simone Hoppe!!! We love you and can't wait to get to know you better.

The above card is very versatile and is often used for both a baby announcement or a baby shower. It was originally designed and illustrated after an inspirational photo of baby Simone's sister, Caroline, was taken. She was wearing the darling ruffled panties that had belonged to my daughter. It is all in the family!

It is never too soon to start your baby off in style. They are only this tiny for a short while. CELEBRATE! Announce it! Shower them and remember how blessed you are to have this little person come into your life.




Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Beautiful. I love the old school feel.

February 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Gina- Thank you so much. It is funny as I didn't TRY to be old school but many do say it is slightly retro. It is just the way I draw.

February 12, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger georgia b. said...

hi, Nicole.

your work is fresh and beautiful! glad to have discovered your blogs through the comments you left on mine.

i have designed three custom wedding invitations for friends and have a fourth in the works. i have wanted to do this full time for quite a while, but it has never really gotten off the ground.

i would love to pick your brain and find out how you got started.

anyway, thanks for stopping by Jorjah-B. it's always fun to meet new artists and bloggers. stop back any time! i will be back to your blogs for sure.

xoxo
Georgia

March 18, 2009 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Georgia B.- Thank you! I understand about wondering how to get off the ground with something like this. I actually started as a graphic designer and did that for many many years. And did my own and friend's invitations from time to time.

But if you want to pick my brain a little more, feel free to email me at nicole@missNnick.com.

Or if you're in the mood to see food check out my food blog at http://artandaioli.blogspot.com/

Thank YOU for coming by. I will be sure to bookmark your page as well.

March 18, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Find a StoreAbout Press Blog Policies Contact Home